- Office Location: England
- Office Name: Talent Solutions
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 462134
Framework Manager – Reed Talent Solutions
Location: UK – flexible
Contract: Full time, Permanent
The purpose is to lead, manage and develop operational and strategic relationships across all profitable frameworks across the Public Sector.
The Framework Manager will be responsible for identifying new frameworks available in the market across the Public Sector portfolio, specifically focussing on Local Authorities, NHS, Central Government, Housing Sector, Emergency Services, Further Education, Charities and Universities.
The Framework Manager will lead on framework tenders, implementation, and marketing to maximise opportunities to be gained from our position on the frameworks.
Key activities of the role include:
- A high percentage of ‘face time‘ is spent with the framework providers, key potential customers and internal stakeholders
- Sales tactics are deployed to increase Reed’s profile within and across the Public Sector – examples
- Meeting contractual obligations (such as MI, supplier engagement, audits) for all awarded frameworks
- Business opportunities are identified and developed to introduce new services and solutions from the wider Reed businesses, as well as increase the number of buyers within the frameworks.
- Facilitation of contract performance, client satisfaction/engagement and support supplier engagement which then leads to reference ability, retention, case study material and extension of frameworks
- Maximising the exposure of Reed’s products and services with Public Sector clients through marketing campaigns and client interactions
- Working with the wider BD team and NHS team to define and communicate Reed’s offering in the market
- And much more…
- A proven and demonstrable track record in securing multiple high-value contracts within the public sector.
- A proven and demonstrable track record in securing new business opportunities to deliver RPO and MSP solutions.
- A proven track record of innovation and solution design for complex solutions, from concept to realisation.
- Able to attain a trusted advisor status with client contacts at all levels.
- Market and/or specialist product knowledge.
- An excellent and persuasive communicator at all levels.
- Able to see beyond the ‘top line’ of a contract and understand the complex drivers that ensure profitability.
- Capability to develop a strong ‘network’ within the industry.
What can REED offer me in return?
We offer a variety of company benefits such as our discount scheme, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers, and many, many more!
Simply apply to express your interest! If successful, one of our recruitment team will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face-to-face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.