- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - Charles House
- Salary: £Neg - £Neg
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 471561
Finance Business Partner
Reed are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their established team in Northampton, on a 1 year fixed term contract basis.
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Company: Reed Specialist Recruitment
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Finance
Based: Northampton, Brackmills
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (www.reedglobal.com), which also includes Europe’s biggest jobsite – www.reed.co.uk ; one of the world’s leading Welfare To Work providers – Reed In Partnership; and the UK’s leading training provider – Reed Learning.
Operating since 1960, Reed is one of the best known names in the recruitment industry because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. Reed has more than 3,000 permanent employees across 180 locations worldwide in the UK, Ireland, Mainland Europe and Asia Pacific.
Due to family leave, we are recruiting for this commercially focussed role suiting a qualified accountant who is a confident communicator looking for an opportunity to be a valued business partner.
The role will primarily support the Reed Professional Services LLP (RPS). RPS provide project delivery and tailored Project Management Office (PMO) services, helping your project go from concept to completion. RPS operate a project delivery service model to provide their services to large clients. The role is expected to support delivery of these work packages to ensure they perform in line with or above expected financial projections and generally to ensure that opportunities to drive improvements in service, delivery and infrastructure are taken to help RPS to build and maintain a market leading offering.
- Provide regular high quality business information to the RPS business, ensuring quality and timeliness
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance with the RPS MD
- Continuously develop client profitability analysis and client reporting to improve business understanding
- Engage with RPS PMO team regularly to ensure systems are reconciled
- Manage the revenue recognition in line with regulations
- Administer bonus schemes
- Expense management and reporting
- Work with the business to understand a variety of complex commercial / revenue recognition models
- Key point of contact for audit
- Act as point of contact for queries and ad-hoc analysis from the RPS management team
- Develop and maintain knowledge of systems and processes and wider Professional Service marketplace
The ideal candidate will likely be a numerate graduate, and probably a part qualified accountant studying CIMA or ACCA. The candidate must be a confident communicator, able to tailor their communication style to deliver financial information to a non-finance audience. Strong Excel capability would be an advantage along with excellent analytical skills, commercial awareness, a creative approach to problem solving and the desire to ‘see things through’.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.