- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £20,000 - £27,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 469126
Reed are looking for an Engagement Analyst to join our team based in Raynes Park SW20.
The Engagement Analyst is an advocate for digital ways of working across the Reed Group, utilising modern business change methodology and best practice to drive adoption of new tools and processes and nurturing a culture of collaboration, self-service and self-improvement. This is an entry level position and training will be provided so although knowledge of Microsoft products is desirable, it’s not essential.
Reed’s Digital Workplace is built around an evergreen service model, driven by continuous improvement. The Digital Workplace is not just about modernising technology, it’s about driving behavioural change that will enable co-members (employees) to adopt new tools and embrace smarter ways of working.
The Digital Workplace aims to drive measurable performance increase across our Business.
The Engagement Analyst’s primary role is to support the Reed co-members (employees), across all levels, with the adoption of Digital Workplace capabilities – primarily the Microsoft 365 suite.
The Analysts help to support the Engagement Consultants in providing feedback from the Business, support co-members’ questions in a busy Yammer community and be involved with training new ways of working in the Business, helping to drive efficiencies and improvements.
The Engagement Analyst will create guidance material and learning activities that drive new ways of working, alongside supporting communication channels and communities of interest, that drive long-term success through on-going digital transformation.
The role will involve:
- Working with the Business and the Engagement Consultants to identify business training gaps, leading to the design of new training materials such as documents, videos, communications campaigns, or live training sessions – supporting Reed to adopt the latest technology and changes.
- Producing high-quality communications and collateral resulting in co-members that have the knowledge, to use our technology effectively, in their day-to-day roles.
- Working closely with the Engagement Consultants to manage a busy Yammer community of “how to” queries, both from Reed as a whole and our ‘Champions’ network.
- Communicating weekly top tips to ensure continual engagement and adoption of value-add functionality.
- Working in a small team on projects, which enhance the adoption of new features or products, following a communication and training plan to support the new way of working.
- Analysing usage statistics to work out what is being used and when and then taking this data to drive campaign ideas for the wider team
- Updating “The Hub” – our adoption Sharepoint site – including FAQs, updates to collateral and content changes
- Contributing to a culture of continuous improvement within the Digital Workplace team, championing and communicating a continuously evolving approach to the future of work and ever greater adoption of the technology services we offer the operational Business community.
- Passion for learning and development, with a willingness and excitement to learn and an ability to transfer this to people around them – this role will include creating training material, including videos and resources, and generally supporting our business.
- Have a pro-active nature – we want to make sure we are leading from the front, with innovative ideas and engaging campaigns.
- No prior knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite is required but a creative mind, interest in technology and problem solving, is required.
- Passion for working with people and an ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service.
- Good written and presentation skills, with an interest in hosting training sessions and/or managing business communications.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, with a positive “change” mentality, helping people through transitions.
- Solid problem-solving skills are required to understand business problems, translate them to the technical team and work to develop a solution that is also scalable, supportable, and cost-effective.
- An interest in analytics to help find inefficiencies or lack of engagement in tools and features.
The Engagement Team defines new ways of working that blend technical capabilities with business need and champion them to maximise communication, collaboration and ultimately, productivity across the Reed Group.
These new ways of working could come from focus groups across the company, surveying and analysing feedback, or delving into analytics. Using technical knowledge of the Digital Workplace capabilities, the team design improvements that add real value to our organisation.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.