- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £23000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 494483
Employee Engagement and Communications Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career in HR. The role is a business-focused position supporting the wider HR team with employee engagement projects, HR administration, inclusion and belonging projects, and coordinating internal communications across the business.
We are a small but highly effective team, suitable for an energetic individual with a passion for people.
As an Employee Engagement and Communications Coordinator, you responsibilities will be;
- Working proactively with senior stakeholders to identify and action creative ways to continuously improve employee engagement and productivity.
- Act as the internal communications lead for the business. Creating and driving an internal communications calendar to ensure messaging is consistent, engaging, organised and appropriate
- Creatively review existing communication and engagement strategies, work with relevant internal teams to ensure we are maximising tools available and reaching employees across the business.
- Undertaking and assisting with strategic HR projects as required. This includes constructing and maintaining project plans, conducting research into best practice and providing project updates and reports as and when required.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships and work in conjunction with relevant teams, including other central support teams and senior stakeholders within the business.
- Being able to utilise and run business analysis reports enabling you to make recommendations for business improvements. This includes interpreting Management Information such as headcount, employee satisfaction survey data, diversity information, absence data and other relevant business critical data.
- Data entry – keeping HR records up-to-date and ensure the electronic filing systems are well maintained.
- Lead on our internal employee engagement activities and surveys, including interpreting outputs on individual and organisational level, and engaging with leaders to develop strategic action plans.
- Any other HR administration duties as required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.
What we’re looking for;
- Excellent planning, organisational and time-management skills
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills, with an ability to analyse and interpret complex data using Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, often at short notice, whilst being results-driven
- Ability to build successful relationships and be comfortable talking to stakeholders at all levels across the business, either face to face or on the phone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and maintaining the utmost integrity at all times
- Resilient with a strong proven work ethic
- Willingness to take ownership and tackle things head on
- Always willing to work as a team player
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.