- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 511082
Reed.co.uk Courses have a fantastic opportunity for an email developer to join their team! If you have experience in email development within a similar organisation and looking for that next challenge we would love to hear from you!
As a courses marketplace, we focus on connecting potential students with the right course, and offer a complete user experience from browsing through to purchase.
Targeted emails are a key driver in helping us connect the right courses with our students, and drive that traffic to our website. We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and motivated Email Developer who wants to play an integral part in shaping the future of our Courses proposition.
The successful candidate will have the passion and drive in collaborating with our Sales and Marketing functions to fulfil client email contracts as well as marketing campaigns.
Reporting into our Software Development Manager, you will work within the Courses Marketing team
- Creating compliant and consistent HTML emails to support our sales, and marketing departments
- Producing first-class HTML emails while adhering to good coding practices for both site and email client media
- Independently modify existing templates
- Contribute towards the building, testing/QA, and launching of dynamic content
- Working closely with the design team and CRM team to deliver and optimise our emails and other campaigns.
- Managing a portfolio of images and content for the CRM to use in emails and other comms
- Developing HTML5 landing and mobile pages to support marketing
- Owning and being responsible for one of our key communication channels and a main touch point in our customer’s experience of our service
What are we looking for?
- Solid HTML and CSS knowledge, combined with experience and ability coding to W3C standards as well as a good understanding of email limitations
- Knowledge of email development modern practices, such as interactive emails, use of dynamic plugins, and familiarity with marketing automation
- Skilled in producing clean, Responsive HTML, and CSS code for email marketing that works cross-browser
- Understand and troubleshoot cross-browser, email clients, devices, and ESPs rendering differences
- Knowledge of Braze would be preferable but not essential, experience with a CRM system is essential
- Experience with Liquid is preferable, or other email scripting languages
What can we offer in return?
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year on top of 25 days basic.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription .
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
At Reed.co.uk we’re a team of people who are passionate about creating an inclusive culture. We want Reed.co.uk to be a place where everyone feels they truly belong, and we want to work with people who place the same level of importance on this as we do.
Reed.co.uk is an equal opportunities employer meaning that everyone is welcome to apply for our roles. We offer a guaranteed interview for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria, and we are a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, meaning that we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.
If you apply for one of our roles and want to speak to someone confidentially about any additional support you may need to help you be the best you can be during your interview process, then just let one of our Talent Acquisition Partners know when they reach out to you – they will be happy to help!
Please note: All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with our vetting requirements.