- Office Location: Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Ocean Way, Southampton SO14 3JZ
- Office Name: Southampton Education - Hampshire SDC
- Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 469433
Education Accounts Business Partner
Accounts Business Partner – Reed Education, Southampton
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 (experience dependant)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
The key purpose of the Accounts Business Partner (ABP) role within Reed is to manage the delivery of operational requirements for specific accounts and generate income for the office through role fulfilment.
You will be working in a fast paced, supportive environment to help schools secure the staff they need.
A generous team bonus is available, based on contract growth as well as a % paid on contract income each period.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the delivery of service for the client, either directly or through the co-ordination of relevant Reed specialisms
- Ensuring that all activities undertaken in service delivery are in line with contractual and Service Level Agreement requirement
- Growing business by exploring potential opportunities and selling permanent/temporary/interim solutions within the existing client portfolio
- Seeking to fully understand the requirements of clients’ roles to maximise success ratios when putting candidates forward for the position
- Demonstrating the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage client expectations
- Understanding the processes, procedures, and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment system
- Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.