- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £24000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 467051
Digital Marketing Executive
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, Immediate Start
Location: Brackmills, Northampton, hybrid working.
Responsible for executing, and reporting on always-on multi-channel marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and nurturing new customers for Reed Specialist Recruitment. You will work within a small team of digital marketers and be supported by a wider team of content, product and analytics specialists.
You will work on a wide range of digital marketing tactics including email, social media advertising, search advertising, display advertising and SEO – delivered via marketing automation platform HubSpot. You will also work closely with sales teams to keep marketing activity aligned to business objectives, and work on sales enablement materials to empower teams to generate ROI from marketing activity.
You will strive to continually iterate and improve on campaigns, playing a pivotal role in ensuring Reed is the first choice for employers looking to make smarter recruitment decisions.
• Execute integrated marketing plans, as agreed with the Marketing Campaigns Lead to drive customer acquisition and retention (B2B & B2C)
• Execute specific channel marketing, as agreed, which may include Email (Hubspot), Paid Social, PPC, Trade etc
• Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders across the network, in particular HOBs, ensuring marketing campaigns meet their objectives
• Track and report on the success of marketing campaigns, working closely with the Marketing Analyst
• Work closely with the Content Marketing team ensuring you have the right content to hit and meet the needs of your target audiences
• Champion and on-board Marketing Technology, ensuring we are using the right tools to deliver marketing excellence
• Ensure you’re up to date on the latest marketing trends, taking responsibility for attending relevant conferences and talks and sharing learning with the wider team
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.