- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: Consultancy+
- Salary: £36000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 449937
This role is for someone to lead in the delivery of our Care projects across Consultancy+.
The right person will be owning the successful delivery of services from initial discussions and scoping through implementation and on to completion, this role will oversee the deployed consultants, work with key client stakeholders and act as the face of our delivery team.
- Role: Delivery manager
- Location: Flexible, remote working available, occasional travel to our head offices.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £36,000- £40,000 + bonus
Who are Consultancy+ and what is the role?
Consultancy+ delivers recruitment projects and programs to over 100 Public and Private Sector organisations. In doing so, we work with some of the largest organisations in the UK delivering projects and change programs across a range of areas including IT and Change, Health & Care, Investigations, Procurement, Finance and HR. Following another year of rapid growth, we are looking to grow our account management and client management team through the engagement of another Delivery Manager. This role is a core part of our ambitious and exciting growth plans to ensure that we are delivering effective, sustainable, and successful solutions to our clients.
As a Delivery Manager you will own a number of client relationships and projects. You will take ownership for designing and delivering programs, engaging with internal and external stakeholders, and ensuring the successful delivery of client objectives and outcomes.
- This role will be a client facing role that takes a relationship lead on key accounts across the Consultancy+ portfolio to ensure retention and growth.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Account management of all C+ project delivery accounts, engaging senior stakeholders across our Care portfolio
- Helping us scope out projects within the Care Practice and understand our preferred delivery approach
- Facilitation and delivery of key project interventions including consultant selection & on-boarding as well as client checkpoint sessions
- Support in the BD process where required to discuss their role and impact on the delivery of projects
- Working with the team delivering PMO governance and reporting
What we can offer in return:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The facility to buy, sell and carry additional days holiday
- A discount club
- Health cash benefits
- A pension scheme
- Paid sabbaticals linked to length of service (an extra week at 5 years and an extra 6 weeks at 10 years)
- Voucher rewards of £1,000 to spend on anything that you wish after 10 years of service.
- Afternoon tea at the Ritz with the Chairman after 10 years of service.
- The opportunity to working for a globally recognised family run organisation.
Who would suit this role?
- We are looking for individuals with a recruiting, account management or consultancy background. You don’t need to have experience of working on Statements of Work, however this would be a huge benefit. You will, however, need experience of senior stakeholder engagement and management.
- We would be particularly keen to speak with anyone who has delivered projects and programs within Consultancy or Resourcing organisations – ideally in the Care sector, and has successfully managed stakeholders relationships across a range of business units.
- We also need someone who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- An independent thinker, with a problem-solving mindset – find a way, or make one!
- Enjoy working as part of a team and contributing to the growth of that team.
- Being adaptable and an agile thinker; able to react to a range of different situations.
- Want to grow and develop by doing things that are out of their usual comfort zone.
- This is far more than just a 360 Recruitment Consultant role and as such we need someone who can demonstrate skills and experience above this level. However, for the right person we can develop certain elements if you have the basic skillset and experience.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.