- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £25000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 516548
This is an exciting career opportunity to play an integral role in the operational delivery for Consultancy+.
Owning the successful delivery of services from implementation through to completion, this client facing role will allow you to learn about our business solutions end to end, whilst delivering operational excellence in a successful and growing team.
Role: Ops Consultant
Location: Combination of office based and work based working (dependant on business needs).
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000- £24,000 + bonus
Consultancy+ delivers projects and programs to over 100 Public and Private Sector organisations. In doing so, we work with some of the largest organisations in the UK delivering projects and change programs across a range of areas including IT and Change, Health & Care, Investigations, Procurement, Finance and HR. Following another year of rapid growth, we are looking to grow our team through the engagement of a further Delivery Consultant. This role is a core part of our ambitious and exciting growth plans to ensure that we are working in the most effective way with our clients and suppliers and delivering effective, sustainable and successful solutions.
The role is the right next career step for an individual who is customer focussed, confident, organised, happy to work in a varying fast paced environment and has an interest in a career in Consultancy and Professional Services. For the right candidate, this role will offer the opportunity to learn the business from end-to-end. With responsibility to achieve operational excellence, by managing the delivery of existing and new projects, working with clients to understand their requirements, engaging suitable suppliers and business development to build strong business relationships with your clients.
- Work effectively with clients to understand their needs and agree suitable solutions
- Focus on ensuring the solutions are fully in place with all governance, processes and legislation considered and adhered to
- Manage the end to end process including kick off meetings and project close
- Collaborate with the team to ensure quality suppliers are onboarded and engaged
- Be proactive to offer support and guidance to suppliers and clients
- Ensure all requirements are held on our dedicated IT system
- Monitor and run system reports
- Commitment to continuous improvement and regular business audits
- Measure and maintain a quality service for suppliers and clients
- Drive commercial performance by contract management and business growth
- Ad hoc duties and project work as necessary
What experience you will need
- Experience working in a fast paced and varied customer focussed environment (such as resourcing, recruitment, sales)
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task throughout your working day
- Strong customer services and confident manner
- Capable of taking ownership and responsibility to manage a process from end-to-end
- Commitment to follow an agreed process and deliver operational excellence
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Generous bonus schemes that reward you every 4 weeks for improving lives through work
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Impact awards – quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme and annual holidays of a lifetime
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.