- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Reed Talent Solutions
- Salary: £26000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 501873
Reed Recruitment are looking for an Account Executive to join their successful Consultancy+ team.
The role is operational support. It involves working with B2B clients, understanding their needs & ensuring that a project is running smoothly to meet their requirements.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established team, with opportunities to grow and progress. Reed offers flexible & remote working with a high trust, high performance culture.
Ideally the role will be based out of our Northampton or Liverpool offices with the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis.
- Manage client relationships – understanding their requirements
- Managing processes and ensuring projects are compliant
- Run weekly reports and ensure that systems are updated correctly
- Chasing invoices & PO numbers
Required skills and qualification:
- Confident in administration and speaking with clients over the phone
- Very organised and enjoy working in a process driven environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timescales
- Ability to multi-task, working on several projects at any given time
- Flexible working & remote working
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
If this sounds like something, you are interested in and would like to find out more… please apply now.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.