- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 449937
This role is to take a leading role in the delivery of our Care projects across Consultancy+. Owning the successful delivery of services from implementation through to completion, this role will oversee the deployed consultants, work with the client and act as the face of our delivery team.
- Role: Client Development Executive
- Location: Brackmills, Northampton (please note we offer free parking onsite) – we also have dynamic working where you can split your time between working in the office and from home
- Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and experience in a fast growing and exciting part of the Reed Group where they will learn from a wide range of high performing and expert co-members within the Consultancy+ Team.
As the key focal point of our delivery within the Qualified Care sector, this role will undertake the following:
- Help to scope and define the Statement of Work alongside our delivery consultants
- Work with our wider delivery team to agree the delivery approach and principles against that statement of work
- Work with the delivery consultants to ensure they understand the aims and deliverables of the project
- Engage with our client stakeholders and lead the relationship with them as the face of the service
- Ensure the projects are set-up correctly from a back-office and administration perspective
- Manage on-going delivery, trouble shooting as required as well as ensuring that change control and other key project interventions are delivered
The successful individual will:
- Be from a client facing delivery background likely within consulting, projects or recruitment
- Be adaptable and able to deal with and manage change effectively
- Have a keen eye for detail to ensure that all project documentation and process are in place
- Be ambitious and looking to further their career in a growing and developing business environment
- Be a team player
What can REED offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many many more!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.