- Office Location: Aclare House, The Nest Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
- Office Name: IT Shared Service Centre
- Salary: £21000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 494982
Customer Support Advisor
Reed Specialist Recruitment supply Recruitment, Finance, Payroll and I.T. services to the Reed group of companies worldwide.
The IT Shared Service Centre team in our Tubbercurry office have the following Permanent position available.
Customer Support Advisor – Full-time Permanent Position
€21000 – €23000
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
Our office in Tubbercurry is a Shared Service Centre help desk for a number of internal systems that Reed use. A typical day in this role consists of speaking to candidates, clients and Reed co-members on the phone and by email, to guide and assist them with their issues or queries.
Working as part of an integrated team you will be required to:
- Provide telephone and email assistance to Reed customers and clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Record calls on a database and resolve standard problems raised by co-members, temporary staff and clients in Ireland and the UK using a variety of Reed applications.
- Provide 1st line support for internal and external Reed applications.
Skills and Experience
- Although this is not a technical role, computer literacy and competent use of web applications are essential.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as well as a good telephone manner will also be required.
- Previous Call Centre experience would be an advantage.
The role consists of a 5 day, 37 1/2 hour working week equating to a 7 1/2 hour working day. As this team operates between the hours of 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday a degree of flexibility in your start and end time may be required.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.