- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £38000 - £41000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 490460
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager at Reed.co.uk, you will play a key strategic role in providing a market leading service to our customers ensuring satisfaction and success is achieved for your portfolio of customers.
This role is perfect for a current customer success manager or account manager who has demonstrated experience of building strong relationships, maximising return on investment for our customers and creating opportunities for
- Building strong relationships by supporting clients with uploading courses to the website
- Analysing and monitoring customer data to draw insights and optimisations, communicating those findings to clients and adjusting content for better performance
- Monitoring and measuring customer satisfaction and taking proactive action to remedy any concerns
- Actively organising and managing operational and strategic business reviews with your customers
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated analytical experience and the ability to analyse data
- Customer centric approach
- Proactive self-starter
- Outstanding communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent team-working skills
- A commercial and tactical mindset
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription .
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
- These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.