- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk, Manchester
- Salary: £20000 - £28500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 448573
Customer Integrations Assistant
Reed.co.uk are looking for a Customer Integrations Assistant to join their expanding team. This role is remote for the first year, following this there is some flexibility over base location.
The Customer Integrations Assistant primary role is to be a key enabler within Reed.co.uk’s integrations that handles automated content ingestion, in order to drive greater results for our customers and potential customers. This role plays a pivotal part in allowing Reed.co.uk to maximise the value of our “spider” service for both internal and external benefit, ensuring we are successfully building, onboarding and supporting key content acquisition.
As well as working with external vendors, the role sits within a team that works across multiple internal departments including Sales, Customer Success, Engineering and Delivery. As such the ability and desire to build both internal and external relationships and help drive value for all parties is a critical skill set.
- Working alongside the Customer Integrations Manager to manage relationships with internal stakeholders, commercial teams and vendors
- Onboard, launch and maintain interaction applications across third party career sites
- Interact with internal teams and external customers to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Provide 1st line Application Support on content ingestion integrations and display campaigns
- Responsible for administering and maintaining all customers utilising our ingestion service
- Responsible for managing the implementation, onboarding and maintenance plans
- Provide support to help with the smooth transition of new releases of ingestion integrations into Production.
- Follow and improve the procedures and processes within the integration development & support function.
- Providing feedback, in the form of detailed reporting to internal teams (e.g. Sales, Customer Success) based on both customer sentiment and data analysis which help ensure the ongoing effectiveness of content integrations.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments as well as vendors
- Provide additional administrative support to key commercial initiatives
- Tracking and administrative support for Reed.co.uk content strategy
Skills and Experience
- Ability to forge and retain excellent relationships
- Ability to learn fast and implement knowledge to drive value both for Reed.co.uk and our customers
- Demonstrable analytical capability
- An attitude of making things happen: making those around you more effective and efficient – and a willingness to be held accountable for results
- Experience of using a range of technology platforms.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a desire to take on a challenge
- Strong focus on delivery and time management
- Show resilience in overcoming challenges
- Demonstrate previous team working, communication and other interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in customer management, both internally and externally.
- Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
- These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.