- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £22000 - £24000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 524093
Customer Experience Executive
Reed.co.uk are looking for a Customer Experience Executive to join their established team in Holborn, London!
As the first point of contact for our customers, either by email, telephone or live web chat via the Reed.co.uk the Customer Experience Executive provides a first class customer service and support to the business with an aim for first-contact resolutions.
- Handling all inbound customer enquiries via phone, Live chat and email, responding with the appropriate action
- Verifying and processing online bookings to determine fraudulent or legitimate activity
- Setting up new client contracts and establishing subscriptions on our online booking system
- Co-ordinating booking schedules for client emails and branded advertising
- Uploading course content to the site and directing any enquiries for purchases made
- Checking copy and posting job adverts for clients
- Reporting of client performance metrics
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Passionate about a great customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Great attention to detail
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants, and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
At Reed.co.uk, we’re a team of people who are passionate about creating an inclusive culture. We want Reed.co.uk to be a place where everyone feels they truly belong, and we want to work with people who place the same level of importance on this as we do.
As an equal opportunities employer, a Disability Confident Employer, and proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and Care Leavers Covenant, everyone is welcome to apply to work for us. We offer guaranteed interviews for disabled, ex-services personnel and care leaver applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
If you want to speak to someone confidentially about any additional support required, to help you be the best you can be during our recruitment process, then talk to us, we will be happy to help.
Please note: All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with our vetting requirements.