- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £23000 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 489166
Reed.co.uk are looking for a CRM Assistant to join their Courses Team in Holborn, London.
Reed Courses is the UK’s largest E-learning marketplace, and sister company to Reed.co.uk; one of Britain’s most established digital brands. Our E-commerce marketplace works with hundreds of respected learning providers and instructors, to help advertise over 80,000 courses in a wide range of subjects; from accounting and HR right through to fitness and cooking. We offer courses for both consumers and businesses – helping individuals learn something new and develop their careers, whilst also allowing employers to upskill their staff and create a more knowledgeable workforce. Our mission is to help everyone achieve their goals through learning.
We require a highly-motivated individual, ready to kick start their career in digital marketing. Full training and guidance will be given to ensure you have the right skills to fully support the team by taking ownership of the day to day running of our sold client campaigns.
- Lead the build and delivery of CRM campaigns via our marketing platform
- Be the main point of contact between the CRM team, Sales teams and Clients
- Ensure requested campaigns always follow our best practice guidelines
- Own and maintain the CRM calendar
- Learn and be responsible for the process of building audiences, receiving accurate campaign assets, building emails alongside our CRM devs, chasing client approval, quality assurance procedures, and scheduling our email campaigns
- Monitor and communicate campaign performance to key stakeholders
- Learn and stay up to date with CRM industry news, best practices and GDPR regulations
No experience is required for this role, instead, we’re looking for candidates with the following skills and personal qualities:
- Ready and willing to learn about CRM and Email marketing
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- An effective team player
- An analytical mind – comfortable with data
- Proactive curious and comfortable leading on projects
- University degree level
- Must be eligible to work and located in the UK, with the ability to work from our Holborn (London) office at least once a week
What we can offer you
- Flexible working as standard (include remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of well-being and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
- These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Join Reed and start improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.