- Office Location: Carriage House, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford GU1 4TX
- Office Name: Guildford Technology - Accounts
- Salary: £20000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 446433
We are looking for a talented recruiter to join our growing Reed Technology Recruitment team in Guildford.
Remote working available, 2 days working from home, 3 days in the office.
We are looking to recruit several experienced Consultants into our team within the Technology (IT) Division of Reed. This part of the business has gone from strength to strength during the past 5 years and has continued to exceed all expectations during the past year or so despite the pandemic!
The earning potential on this varied desk is vast, all are genuinely strong desks in vertical markets that we’ve had major success, with a large pool of current, well-established clients.
This will be managing our contract/accounts, therefore limited BD will be involved.
If you have experience working in Tech recruitment already then that’s great, but it’s not a requirement and we’d also love to speak to anyone who’s been successful in other sectors too.
We are looking for 2021 to be a year of considerable growth and have secured some massive client wins recently which will keep us all busy but also provide a platform for further growth and career progression opportunities for those in our team currently and anyone we take on.
We can offer:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working (2 days per week working from home outside of Lockdown)
- Significant career progression opportunities if desired within relatively short timeframes (to Practice Lead, Practice Manager and beyond)
- A supportive, friendly, sociable, nurturing environment
If you’re an experienced consultant looking for a new role or open to new opportunities and would you be interested in finding out more, please apply as soon as possible.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.