- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name:
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 450535
Contract Risk Manager
Salary: £40,000 pa + £5,000 team bonus with flexibility to work from home or within any UK Reed office.
Consultancy+ delivers projects and programs to over 100 Public and Private Sector organisations. In doing so, we work with some of the largest organisations in the UK delivering projects and change programs across a range of areas including IT and Change, Health & Care, Investigations, Procurement, Finance and HR. Following another year of rapid growth, we are looking to further grow our PMO team through the engagement of a Contracts Manager.
This role is a core part of our ambitious and exciting growth plans to ensure that we are working in the most effective way with our expanding number of Clients and Suppliers. At the core of the role is the ongoing development and management of Contracts that provide suitable and successful contract solutions that minimise, or control, C+ exposure to risk.
As the C+ Contracts Manager your core tasks will require engagement with internal and external stakeholders, including RSR’s Legal and Compliance teams, Suppliers, individual PSC Consultants, the wider Reed network of recruiters, and Client contacts within operational, procurement and legal functions. This role will be fast moving and will require agile and outcome based problem solving. The role will offer the right candidate a chance to shape and grow their own career as part of an exciting and forward thinking business. In joining Consultancy+ you will be joining a team that are used to working together and supporting each other, and who are used to success. Through our daily scrum call catch-ups, our project checkpoint calls and our client management clinics, you will get to know a team that are high-performing and ambitious and we will help you to ensure that you are the same.
This role will support the successful delivery of contract solutions to our key Client accounts across the Consultancy+ portfolio to ensure retention and growth. Working closely with the RSR Legal team and operational delivery contacts, the C+ Contracts Manager will help to create robust and manageable contracts for C+ that translate both Legal and operational requirements for services and project delivery into the best possible contract position but within realistic, deliverable and efficient solutions. Key responsibilities include:
- Contracts & Compliance Management
- Lead on all contract management and negotiation across C+
- Help establish and maintain the contract and compliance management process in C+
- Working with our Legal team to develop a risk/liability matrix for C+ contracts
- Reviewing all proposed C+ contracts against agreed risk/liability framework
- Help us draft best case risk positions within our Statement of Work delivery contracts
- Working with our compliance team to agree checks required for different services
- Maintaining internal audit of compliance to checks and contract terms across C+
- Working with the delivery teams to help them understand, manage and mitigate risk in line with contracts and compliance frameworks
- Providing support on engagement with new potential business opportunities
- Stakeholder management to include:
- C+ Colleagues
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with Clients and Suppliers
- Legal, Finance and IT contacts within RSR, Clients and Suppliers
- System Providers
- Managing systems
- Maintaining systems to ensure efficient and accurate processing of Contract documentation
- Responsible for managing Contract storage for all live and archived contracts
Key attributes and attitude that the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in a legal/contract management role
- Ideally previous experience working within a staffing or consultancy environment
- An attention to detail
- An ability to proactively manage their own time and recognise and manage changing priority of tasks
- An independent thinker, with a problem solving mindset – find a way, or make one!
- Enjoy working as part of a team and contributing to the growth of that team
- Be adaptable and agile to a range of different situations
- Want to grow and develop by doing things that are out of their usual comfort zone
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.