- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Professional Services
- Salary: £45000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 504358
You’ll manage a small team of Consultancy Manager experts and to deliver consultancy, recruitment and relationship management support to the RPS Delivery function. To ensure that resource requirements are fully understood and defined, that the Talent Delivery Team is briefed and that high-quality, validated and best fit resources are engaged successfully into Reed Professional Services.
To provide leadership, workload planning, and development for the team including development and mentoring our junior team members, both permanent and seconded staff. The Consultancy Team Manager is a key point of escalation and resolution for consultant issues, whether it is contractual, commercial or HR-related. The Consultancy Team Manager will ultimately be responsible for ensuring the ongoing fit, personal wellbeing and overall performance of consultants on working with us.
- Provide leadership and line management for the team
- Pro-actively manage the team of Consultancy Managers and balance workload across all client accounts
- Ensure consistent levels of quality are delivered across the accounts and sectors
- Seek to create development pathways for staff wishing to grow in their career
- Work with the account/delivery owners to set objectives and targets for each account
Account service Activities
- Provide on-site resource and recruitment support and advice to client line managers, RPS Delivery Manager and on-site RPS Consultants.
- Develop relationships that compliment and support those of the Delivery Managers with client stakeholders, RPS Consultants, Partners and RPS core staff, to support the development of client accounts and effective provision of people/services within those accounts.
- Produce roles & responsibilities, terms of reference, skills definition and project brief documentation liaising with delivery stakeholders such as the Delivery Managers to ensure information is accurate and meets requirements.
- Provide effective and meaningful information to the Talent Delivery Team to support the identification of best fit resource.
- Screen and interview all potential/new RPS Consultants against requirement documentation and RPS behavioural & Consultancy criteria.
- Build a full understanding of the Consultant marketplace to ensure up to date knowledge of pay rates versus experience and generally be a subject-matter-expert in the relevant allocated client industry, the talent in that field and skills required.
- Assist in proactively building a Workforce and Consultancy Talent Pool of prospective candidates to meet RPS requirements and undertake adhoc and project-based activities to support its development.
- Ensure that all new Consultants are fully inducted and provided with the required processes, systems and performance management instruction, training and support.
- Act as a key point of escalation to Consultants for all HR & RPS functional issues and be point of contact for clients and partner organisations for all HR or Recruitment related activity.
- Ensure the effective management of information related to people, following RPS best practice criteria, ensuring that data is correct and compliant with RPS policy.
- Support project teams’ execution of deliverables, monitoring of progress and delivery of highlight reporting
- Assess the impact to delivery of resource and activity-based changes, ensuring issues and risk are identified, escalated and resolved.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.