- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: North Sourcing Centre - Leeds
- Salary: £20000 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 495651
Reed Talent Solutions are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join the team in our Leeds office. The role is supporting the compliance for our client the NHS. The role will be focusing on ensuring our staff bank candidates are fully compliant and trained on their annual checks.
We offer hybrid working, where you can split your time in the office and working from home. As well as the base salary, this also includes on a £2,000 annual bonus.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Ensuring all candidates are fully compliant – this means candidates on the staff bank need to complete their training on annual basis
- Processing the right to work, DBS, reference checks and any other additional checks from candidates
- Support in the resolution of escalated complaints
- Working to targets and deadlines
Who would be successful in this role?
- No prior experience is required as we provide full training
- Candidates must have exceptional organisational skills
- Have a good eye for detail/great attention to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Great excel skills and ideally the knowledge of doing V-Lookups
Here are some of the benefits we offer you?
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Flexible working & remote working
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
If this sounds like something, you are interested in and would like to find out more… please apply now.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.