- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £28000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 458818
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 – Depending on experience
Location: Brackmills, Northampton
Contract: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Working as a Compliance Officer within Reed, means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; as part of the Reed Apprenticeships Team supporting Compliance and Quality checks for the delivery of our apprenticeship programme.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers with the business!
Your main duty as a Compliance Officer is to support the Head of Apprenticeships in developing and implementing systems that ensure our in-house apprenticeship provision continues to be compliant and quality assured from an ESFA and Ofsted perspective. Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the launch of our re-designed apprenticeship programme, implemented to offer guided, mentored, and supported learning journey over 12 months
- Working closely on new strategies and processes for apprenticeships
- Support with the creation and submission of Self-Assessment Reports (SAR) and Quality Improvement Plans (QIP) and activities under these
- Co-Ordinating apprenticeship inductions, including drafting commitment statements; Apprenticeship Agreements and registration documents, as well as providing line managers and apprentices guidance
- Attendance of regular meetings with the Apprenticeships Team and wider L&D Team to ensure ongoing promotion and awareness of the apprenticeships and L&D offers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to ensure consistent and current communication is cascaded to help drive and embed apprenticeship success
- Strong understanding of apprenticeships, as well as quality and performance measures
- Functional skills L2 in English and Maths (Essential)
- Confident communication skills, to enable dealing with key stakeholders
- Exceptional MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail, being risk averse and the ability to ensure government criteria is met. Maintaining checks of legislation and EFSA changes
- Having the adaptability to work remotely where required, being comfortable to work in a changing environment
- To work on own initiative and have the interpersonal skills required for dealing with different levels of management and employees
- Experience of working with apprenticeship standards and improving quality in apprenticeship programmes
- Understanding of EFSA ILR; FIS; achievement rates and experience of EFSA funding management systems such as MAS or iDAMS
- Demonstratable experience of core education-focused systems e.g., PICs; MAYTAS and ILR processing and Learner Records Service
- Teaching qualifications e.g., V1/TAQA, PGCE and DTTLS
- Working knowledge of the recruitment industry
There are a number of benefits for working with Reed as a Compliance Officer within our L&D division and these are always evolving to ensure we can reward our co-members in the best way!
- Working from home/Flexible working opportunities
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression, as well as industry qualifications and mentoring schemes
- Professional and personal development funding to pay towards a course of your choice, this includes language or cookery courses, driving lessons and more
- Celebration of long service achievements with luncheons and paid sabbaticals
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.