- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Salary: £21000 - £21000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 499053
Job Title: Compliance Executive
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Location: Manchester (please note that we offer hybrid working, where you can split your time between the office and working from home)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Support the Compliance Manager to maintain, improve and develop Compliance systems and processes to ensure continuous improvement and support colleagues in adhering to policies and procedures within Reed Specialist Recruitment.
- Maintain an accurate Risk and Change log for RSR
- Support in the resolution of escalated complaints and safeguarding incidents, including regulatory complaints.
- Working in conjunction with the Compliance Department to support the Directors, Senior Management, other Central Support Services, and the office network to ensure compliance with Employment Agency Regulations and Operational Procedures throughout daily operations.
- Review and maintain Operational procedures and policies to ensure that they remain up to date.
- Identify and track legislative changes which may impact RSR Operational procedures
- Review Client Contract Requirements and Client user Guides to ensure that they remain up to date.
- Maintain company registrations and accreditations including GLA, SIA, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.