- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £23000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 463211
Cloud Support Analyst
The Cloud Support Analyst is expected to effectively deliver the support for Co-Members in their use of Digital Workplace tools and application to new ways of working. This includes facilitating the remediation of all incidents and fulfilment of all requests that come into IT Support Services, either through delivering technical activities and fixes, or through efficiently coordinating such activities across internal and external specialists.
Reed’s Digital Workplace is built around an evergreen service model driven by continuous improvement. The Digital Workplace is not just about modernising technology, it’s about driving behavioural change that will enable Co-Members to adopt new tools and embrace smarter ways of working. The Digital Workplace aims to drive measurable performance increase across our Business.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Lead, Cloud Support Analyst’s will be responsible for Co-Member support within Reed’s Digital Workplace.
- Engage the business as an advocate and evangelist of modern ways of working as well as working safely an securely with their devices and data on the move
- Initial engagement with end users and stakeholders, via the IT Service Management tool, email and phone.
- Initial triaging, assessment against FAQs, knowledge base and triage collateral.
- Coordination of other resolver groups and stakeholders, where incidents and requests cannot be remediated of fulfilled by the 1st Line service
- Assistance with the implementation of technical activities as identified and planned by the technical and service owners, and Change Approval Board (CAB)
- Advise and guide end users on best practice ways of working with the Digital Workplace productivity suite
- Passion for customer service and digital working
- Microsoft 365 and Azure AD administration
- Windows 10 and Intune (Mobile Device Management, etc.)
- Office 365 Support experience
- Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Effective and clear communicator
- Excellent time management and task coordination skills
- An understanding of IT Service Management and IT Operational Frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
Success is measured by:
- Management of tickets and queues, adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Metrics relating to user satisfaction, total consumption of features/cloud services, and similar such items. Improvements and increases expected to be seen within these metrics
- Continued process innovation across the Digital Workplace, demonstrating clear enablement of service quality objectives
- Contact response times and first time fix ratios
· Metrics relating to user satisfaction, total consumption of features/cloud services, and similar such items. Improvements and increases expected to be seen within these metrics
· Continued process innovation across the Digital Workplace, demonstrating clear enablement of service quality objectives
· Contact response times and first time fix ratios
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.