- Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London, SW20 0BA
- Office Name: Head Office - Raynes Park
- Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 517556
Reed is looking to continue our technology transformation by investing in a central capability to deliver the development of Power Platform solutions for both internal and external clients. The team will be taking full advantage of the Power Platform technology stack including; Power Apps, Power Pages, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, AI Builder, and Power BI to create innovative solutions to drive our business forward.
You will be a specialist in the development, administration, and configuration of Microsoft Power Platform and related O365 services. You’ll be responsible for development, design, configuration, and day to day support of the Power Platform – working collaboratively with stakeholders across the Reed group to deliver low-code solutions to internal and external clients.
You will play a key part in the proactive alignment of the products and services to business requirements and providing expert consulting services to the business to drive continuous improvement and ongoing value-recognition from the platform.
- This role sits within our Digital Workplace Team who specialise in modern workplace technology, business engagement and support.
- Reed’s Digital Workplace is built around an evergreen service model driven by continuous improvement. The Digital Workplace is not just about modernising technology, it’s about driving behavioural change that will enable co-members to adopt new tools and embrace smarter ways of working. The Digital Workplace aims to drive measurable performance increase across our Business.
- Delivering services and solutions for internal and external clients using Microsoft’s PowerApps (canvas), Power Pages, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate, and data integrations.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design and implement Power Platform based solutions satisfying requirements.
- Automate business processes with Power Apps and Power Automate; outputs will include data visualization and low code applications.
- Identify areas and processes where Power Platform and Microsoft 365 can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Adept at crafting Power Apps and Power Platform solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge to both pro-developers and citizen developers.
- Partner with cross-function technology and design teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction and solution delivery.
- Subject matter expert for the technical solutions within the service area.
- Risk and impact assessment for changes within the service area.
- Technical implementation of complex changes, including new implementations, upgrades, maintenance, etc.
- Working with other members of the team to effectively scope, forecast, plan, implement, test, transition and operate technical project work which includes or impacts the respective service area.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant demonstrable experience of Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate/Flow, Business Process Automation and SharePoint / Microsoft 365.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft 365 and component/supporting technologies.
- Awareness of the breadth of capabilities offered within E5 licensing.
- Experience of managing or working within technology led change management projects, driving user adoption, and working with change agents/digital champions.
- Familiarity with Agile project management and sprint planning.
- Experience in design and development of Canvas Power Apps by utilizing either Microsoft Dataverse, SharePoint, or other databases as the backend data storage model.
- Knowledge and experience with writing technical requirements, test scripts and knowledge of software programming languages and technologies beneficial.
- Power Platform Certifications (PL-100, PL-400, PL-900) would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working in a Microsoft consultancy would be advantageous.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.