- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Account Management RTS
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 536497
Client Development Manager
About Reed Talent Solutions Reed Talent Solutions is a renowned market leading provider of outsourced workforce solutions across MSP, RPO, […]
About Reed Talent Solutions
Reed Talent Solutions is a renowned market leading provider of outsourced workforce solutions across MSP, RPO, Total Talent, SOW and Services Procurement. Our aim is to provide digital workforce solutions that deliver measurable benefits to our clients and their customers. To achieve this, we champion a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, driven by our company motto, “Better never stops”.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced MSP professional to join our team, working in a fast paced, London based multi-client MSP collaboration. The successful individual will be appointed to work closely with the Account Director and Service Delivery teams, to drive our continuous improvement plans; play an integral part in delivering data and client service reviews, troubleshooting, problem solving, identify solutions and driving innovation.
There will be frequent interaction with clients via both Teams video calls and face to face meetings across various London sites, so interested applicants should be located within 1 hour commute from central London.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all services users are experiencing the value of our relationship and benefitting from the contract deliverables provided by our service. Through regular engagement, as well as education with service users and key stakeholders, the Client Development Manager will ensure that we are uncovering any talent related challenges being faced and providing solutions available from within our contractual obligations.
The Client Development Manager will work in close partnership with the Operational Delivery teams to produce a market leading suite of Management information, market insights and sector trends to demonstrate thought leadership, provide consultative recommendations and agree actions. They will hold responsibility for all continuous improvement activities, and work with internal stakeholder to make these happen.
As the Client Development Manager, you will –
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client organisations, their strategic aims and objectives as well as talent strategies.
- Create and manage a detailed Stakeholder engagement plan
- Conduct meetings with key stakeholders, to ensure that our contract is supporting the needs of their teams and that problems are being solved
- Seek opportunities for service enhancement and improvement and work closely with the Operational Delivery team to ensure these are followed through
- Share knowledge gained about the Client’s organisation with the Operational Delivery team, communicating anything of strategic importance affecting recruitment
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and market conditions and share knowledge with clients to minimise risk and to remain competitive in the market
- Work collaboratively with the Operational Delivery team to create client review packs and attend monthly, quarterly, and annual review meetings.
- Work with the Operational team and the client stakeholders to establish accurate forecasts, short and long term recruitment strategies
- Take ownership to drive success of the customer satisfaction programme, sharing results with the Operational Delivery and recruitment teams.
- Ensure that Reed realises its commercial goals in line with the forecasted financials
- Monitor contract performance and ensure that client satisfaction leads to retention and extension of the contract
- Work closely with the wider team of Client Development Managers to share success and best practice and new ideas across all the RTS portfolios of accounts
- Drive Social Values initiatives within the clients as per the contractual terms and expand where possible to achieve additional value and a deeper client partnership
Who we’re looking for: –
Our ideal candidate will have experience of working within a complex MSP program and a solid understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction strategies through to onboarding and retention. You will be passionate about customer experience and satisfaction and have the ability to seek out challenges, trouble shoot, create solutions and continually drive improvement and innovation.
Experience and attributes required:
- Experience of managing and developing relationships across multiple client and internal stakeholders
- A thorough understanding of recruitment legislation and statutory requirements
- Strong commercial acumen
- A key eye for detail, with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations.
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills
- Comfortable in presenting to key stakeholder groups
- Excellent rapport building skills, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to challenge, manage expectations, influence and persuade to ensure favourable outcomes for all parties
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.