- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 467616
Candidate Marketing Lead
Reed are looking for a Candidate Marketing Lead to join our Marketing Team in Northampton. This is a brand new role and a great opportunity to take ownership of our candidate marketing and attraction!
Role: Candidate Marketing Lead
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, Immediate Start
Location: Brackmills, Northampton, hybrid/dynamic working.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in Digital Marketing or possibly experience with Data Analysis or Project/Product Management within marketing.
Working in the marketing team you will be responsible for digital candidate attraction tactics and strategies with the ultimate aim of driving applications to our advertised jobs – supporting our network of specialist recruiters deliver success for our clients.
You will oversee management of our candidate attraction channels in particular utilising both Reed and 3rd party boards to advertise our specialist roles ensuring we are delivering success and crucially that each channel is being utilised effectively.
You will also ensure our specialist recruiters across Reed are fully adopting available attraction plans, tools and tactics – ensuring all are engaged and best placed to find the best candidates.
In Reed you will be a champion for candidate attraction, constantly looking and exploring new efficiencies, technologies and partners to help Reed deliver customer satisfaction.
- Manage and execute candidate attraction campaigns (e.g. listing, display, email) across Reed, LinkedIn and 3rd party job board
- Report on performance of attraction campaigns – optimising campaigns based on performance and ROI
- Work with marketing and product to identify candidate attraction opportunities across digital estates and other tactics
- Empower recruitment teams with best in class resources, processes and tools to aid candidate attraction and customer satisfaction – in a smooth and efficient manner empowering consultants
- Manage relationships (and negotiation) with internal and external suppliers ensuring tools, platforms are being utilised to the maximum and we are getting ROI
- Stay on the pulse of the latest candidate attraction technologies making recommendations on tools to aid future successes
What Reed offer:
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Structured Career Development Scheme – based on your performance
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Moving home leave – Reed offer a paid day’s leave to help when you move home
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more…
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.