- Office Location: Part 1st Floor One Derby Square Liverpool, L2 9QR
- Office Name: Leeds QSW
- Salary: £22500 - £22500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 538822
Candidate Care Consultant
We’re looking for a Candidate Care Consultant to join the qualified social workers recruitment team in Reed Liverpool.
Salary: £22,500 per annum plus generous bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (full time), Monday-Friday, Permanent
Location: Liverpool City Centre (We offer hybrid working, a mix of 3 days in the office and 2 from home once training is completed)
The qualified social work team specialise in recruiting qualified, high-calibre social workers across the UK for local authorities, NHS, private healthcare firms and charities.
You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of success. You will need to create long lasting positive impressions and build relationships on a daily basis with great communication skills.
As a Candidate Care Consultant, your primary role will be to offer an unrivalled experience to our candidates. Once the sales team have successfully placed a temporary candidate in to work, responsibility will then be passed on to the Candidate Care Consultant.
What’s the role?
- Weekly payroll
- Submitting timesheets to a number of different portals
- Hitting weekly and monthly KPI Targets
- Building strong relationships with in booking candidates
- Providing quality aftercare service.
- Keeping on top of monthly and yearly compliance
Why work at Reed?
- Long service awards and paid sabbaticals
- Future stars awards rewarding new starters with an additional £1000 bonus when you hit your first milestone
- High performer awards which rewards co-members with personalised holidays up to £5000, tech bundles and even a luxury car
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
- A chance to make a positive impact on society and the environment through our commitment to EDIB (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) principles
When you join Reed, you are not just an employee; you are a co-member, a partner, and a part of our community. You have a voice and a say in how we do things. You have access to a wealth of opportunities and resources to help you grow and develop your skills and career. You have the support and recognition you deserve for your hard work and achievements.
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our mission to change lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.