- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds QSW
- Salary: £20000 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 461489
Candidate Care Consultant
Reed Qualified Social Workers
Reed QSW (part of Reed Specialist Recruitment) is a market leading supplier of temporary and permanent Qualified Social Work professionals, into local authority and private sector clients nationally with specialist offices located across the country.
We have specialist QSW offices based across the country and are currently looking for a Candidate Care Consultant to join our high performing team in Leeds.
Role – Candidate Care Consultant
Location – Leeds
Salary – £20,000 pa
As a Candidate Care Consultant, your primary role will be to offer an unrivalled experience to our candidates. Once the sales team have successfully placed a temporary candidate in to work, responsibility will then be passed on to the CCC.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting Candidate/Consultant with any ongoing compliance
- Providing candidate with payroll instructions prior to every new placement and support where necessary
- Ensuring candidate has a 1st day/weekly/monthly check in call
- Visiting the candidate onsite (where appropriate)
- Offering ongoing placement support
- Working collaboratively with Candidate/Consultant to secure subsequent placements and build a candidate journey plan with the QSW
- Promoting relevant CPD opportunities to the candidate
- Representing the candidate at Consultant sales meetings
- Promoting Reed QSW to prospective candidates
- New candidate generation
- Offering excellent customer service
- Meeting agreed KPIs
You will be expected to spend much time completing calls and emails and so your communication skills will be excellent. You will also be required to manage volume business and so it is imperative that you are able to organise your day. Team working is critical to be successful in this role and you will need to work collaboratively with Recruitment Consultants and Qualified Social Workers.
To be considered, you must:
- Be able to demonstrate and excellent background in customer service
- Have experience working within a targeted sales environment (ideally Health & Care Recruitment)
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.