- Office Location: Oaks House 12-22 West Street Epsom, KT18 7RG
- Office Name: Epsom Business Support
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 549102
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for your first step into management? Or a Recruitment Manager wanting to find security and build your recruitment career further? If so, Reed Epsom are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Business Manager to join our well established and successful team.
This role will be working from our Epsom office, which has a highly competitive and friendly atmosphere and also offering flexibility and some working from home (up to two days) once training has been completed.
As a Business Manager, you will be motivating and leading four successful consultants covering the business support and administration sector across Epsom and Sutton, whilst also being a hands-on billing manager running your own desk with opportunity for personal billings as well as team bonus! The Epsom office as a whole also cover accountancy, finance, HR, marketing and legal.
This is an opportunity to join the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Reed has grown significantly over the past 60 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams. We believe in a high trust, high-performance, and high reward culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed. At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Business Manager for Epsom, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
What is the day-to-day of the role:
- Lead by example by running your own desk and supporting the consultants winning business and filling jobs
- To manage your division with full P&L control
- You will be expected to shape the sales, set the KPI’s (we are not interested in just X amount of calls culture – we want a manager who knows the value of input/output and what is required to grow)
- To win new clients
- To manage the consultants, but in a culture of coaching and development
- Manage and develop, and accelerate, our day to day, long-term and permanent income week on week, period on period, quarter on quarter and year on year
When you join Reed, you are not just an employee. You are a co-member, a partner, and a part of our community. You have a voice and a say in how we do things. You have access to a wealth of opportunities and resources to help you grow and develop your skills and career. You have the support and recognition you deserve for your hard work and achievements. Our career development frameworks deliver regular promotions and salary increases. You will benefit from….
- Unlimited earning potential – uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years
- Award-winning incentives schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.