- Office Location: 81 Fishergate Preston, PR1 2UH
- Office Name: Preston Education LTA
- Salary: £36000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 544043
A new Business Manager opportunity is now available in Reed Preston covering secondary Education.
We offer hybrid working where you can work flexibly between home and office.
This role will be managing the Reed Preston branch in the education sector. With an excellent billing history and great reputation, its ever growing team now requires a new leader. For this role, you will need to be highly motivated, driven, seriously full of determination and grit to succeed.
We are looking for a strong leader, with a strategic positive mind-set and a real drive for success. You may be a Senior Consultant with a proven track record of success looking to progress into a management role, or a Recruitment Manager wanting to find security and to build your career aspirations with the largest family-owned recruitment company in the world.
You will motivate and inspire and demonstrate your expertise as a recruiter in this highly specialist market.
For this role you can expect:
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
And what we will want from you:
- Currently 90% contract business but opportunity to develop new business off contract. Currently, £240k income per year
- Want to develop an area outside of the contract of Lancashire, covering Bolton, Wigan, Bury, Salford, Rochdale, Blackburn and Sefton
- Currently 2 team members you will be supporting/managing
- To manage the office with full P&L control
- To win new clients
- To manage the team, but in a culture of coaching and development
- Manage and develop, and accelerate, our day to day, long-term and permanent income week on week, period on period, quarter on quarter and year on year
Simply submit an application to express your interest!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.