- Office Location: Floor 1, Grove House, 6 Meridians Cross, Southampton, SO14 3TJ
- Office Name: Southampton Accountancy
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 541801
Are you an experienced finance recruiter looking for your first step into management? Or a Recruitment Manager wanting to find security and build your recruitment career further?
Due to continued growth and success, a fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment/ Business Manager to head up our accountancy and finance team in Southampton.
Joining a high-performing office, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and develop the accountancy and finance specialism and potentially the team too. Managing a small team of consultants, you will split your time between home working and in office (3 days in the office and 2 from home).
What is the day-to-day of the role:
• Lead by example supporting the consultants winning business and filling jobs
• To manage your division with full P&L control
• You will be expected to shape the sales, set the KPI’s (we are not interested in just X amount of calls culture – we want a manager who knows the value of input/output and what is required to grow)
• To win new clients
• To manage the consultants, but in a culture of coaching and development
• Manage and develop, and accelerate, our day to day, long-term and permanent income week on week, period on period, quarter on quarter and year on year
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
Simply submit an application to express your interest!
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.