- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: Birmingham Education
- Salary: £30000 - £37000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 537271
A new Business Manager opportunity is now available in Reed Birmingham
Salary: £30,000 – £37,000 plus excellent bonus and car allowance
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) Permanent, Full Time
Location: Birmingham City Centre
We offer dynamic working where you can work flexibly between home and office
This role will be managing the Reed Birmingham branch in the education sector. With an excellent billing history and great reputation, we are looking to expand this team by recruiting a Business Manager in the secondary education sector. For this role, you will need to be highly motivated, driven, seriously full of determination and grit to succeed.
You may be from a primary, secondary or SEN desk background, you’d have experience in day to day supply, long-term placement and permanent recruitment for schools, however we’d be happy to hear from you if you’ve worked in a different industry sector.
We are looking for a strong leader, with a strategic positive mind-set and a real drive for success. You may be a Senior Consultant with a proven track record of success looking to progress into a management role, or a Recruitment Manager wanting to find security and to build your career aspirations with the largest family-owned recruitment company in the world.
You will motivate and inspire and demonstrate your expertise as a recruiter in this highly specialist market.
For this role you can expect:
- A competitive basic salary with a generous bonus scheme plus car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Other rewards such as the Golden Ticket and Thrive schemes to win holiday vouchers, tech bundles and a Tesla!
- The chance at five years to have a weeks sabbatical and at ten years, an eight week sabbatical
- plus much more!
And what we will want from you..
- To manage the office with full P&L control
- See our schools, service our schools, retain our schools
- To win new clients
- To manage the team, but in a culture of coaching and development
- Manage and develop, and accelerate, our day to day, long-term and permanent income week on week, period on period, quarter on quarter and year on year
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.