- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Bury Street HR Commerce and Industry
- Salary: £30000 - £50000
- Job Type: Secondment or Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 520320
Are you an experienced London based recruiter looking for your first step into management? Or a Recruitment Manager wanting to find security & build your career?
- Role: Recruitment Manager
- Location: Bury Street, London – (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 per annum (includes car allowance plus uncapped commission)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
As a Business Manager you will run a successful recruitment desk, leading from the front to motivate and inspire a small specialist team of recruiters. You will demonstrate expertise as a recruiter in your own specialist market and act as an example to your team in candidate and client facing activities as set out in the Consultants role profiles.
The role will be a billing Business Manager, covering a Permanents Business Support desk, roles in the office and commercial industry. This role will be the start of a new team, therefore once the successful manager is in place, the intention would be to build a team.
You will be developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings, sales presentations, client visits and networking events. Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out from the competitors. Identifying current and future market trends, working with your team to ensure a robust pipeline of clients.
Alongside this, you will be searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals. Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to work with Reed and engaging and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals. Completing relevant background checks for all candidates and matching candidates to permanent and temporary opportunities and filling vacancies.
As a Manager, you will set, monitor and manage daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and sales activity for your team in order to drive optimum performance. Support your line manager in the financial forecasting for you and your team. You will also assist with the recruitment and training of new team members.
Who would suit this role?
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with demonstrated knowledge of the recruitment market and industry. You can come from any specialism or market too. Any previous management or leadership experience would be great, but not essential.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.