- Office Location: 2nd Floor Exchange House 484 Midsummer Boulevard Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
- Office Name: Milton Keynes Education
- Salary: £35000 - £38000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 499105
Business Manager – Reed Education, Milton Keynes
Salary: Negotiable plus bonus and car allowance
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week, permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
This role will be managing the Reed Education, Milton Keynes branch. With an excellent billing history and good reputation, its ever growing team now requires a Business Manager. For this role, you will need to be highly motivated, driven, seriously full of determination and grit to succeed.
You may be from a primary, secondary or SEN desk background, you’d have experience in day to day supply, long-term placement and permanent recruitment for schools, however we’d be happy to hear from you if you’ve worked in a different industry sector.
We are looking for a strong leader, with a strategic positive mind-set and a real drive for success. You may be a Senior Consultant with a proven track record of success looking to progress into a management role, or a Recruitment Manager wanting to find security and to build your career aspirations with the largest family – owned recruitment company in the world.
You will motivate and inspire and demonstrate your expertise as a recruiter in this highly specialist market.
In return you will get the following:
- A competitive basic salary plus car allowance
- An outstanding bonus scheme – the scheme will reward you firstly as a billing BM (set % of anything billed), we’ll even give you a one off £1500 for billing your first £50,000 each financial year. It comes with an office performance bonus, not based on budgets or prior year, but based on income performance each period set as a threshold. So, you earn even if you are not up against last year/and or budget
- We also offer our BM’s a fantastic Annual Bonus for outstanding performance across 4 key areas of net income/gross profit growth, profit/contribution growth, performance against budget and finally net income/GP per head
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays and up to 5 days off term time
- You will have access to the Reed system, and to Reed.co.uk and its 12m candidate database – over 500,000 Education professionals are on the system
- Reed Education has its own marketing team – separate to the wider Reed company – we understand that our sector is unique and different so we need to support that in our marketing.
- The chance at five years to have a weeks sabbatical and at 10 years, an eight week sabbatical
And what we will want from you..
- To manage the sales office with full P&L control
- You will be expected to shape the sales, set the KPI’s (we are not interested in just X amount of calls culture – we want a BM who knows the value of input/output and what is required to grow)
- See our schools, service our schools, retain our schools
- To win new clients
- To manage the consultants, but in a culture of coaching and development
- Manage our candidates, the most important part after our consultants
- Manage and develop, and accelerate, our day to day, long-term and permanent income week on week, period on period, quarter on quarter and year on year
So if you are an outstanding consultant who has a proven track record but now wants to really step into the management seat, who believes in themselves to make it in a BM role, then we want to hear from you.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.