- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Bury Street Property and Construction
- Salary: £30000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 493316
We are looking to hire a team leader or manager with experience in any construction environment. A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven recruitment professional to develop and grow a business unit in the Property and Construction arena. We are growing and want to capitalise on existing contracts and win and develop new ones.
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
The Property and Construction team in Reed is expanding and we are excited to welcome the new challenges in Infrastructure, Facilities and Construction. As part of our planned growth strategy we are investing in the busy and vibrant housebuilding and construction market by recruiting a Team Leader/Manager who will oversee the growth and activities within the sector.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing at least 1 other recruiter whilst billing to a good level and will have worked recently within a relevant discipline. They should have good attention to detail and understand the recruitment industry well, they should be an excellent communicator with a track record of business development at the senior level and be able to demonstrate success in winning new business and working on existing business. Whilst there is existing business and opportunities, this is a business line in its infancy and a person who is adaptable, flexible and able to drive business growth is ideal. Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will be mentored to grow and develop your team and judged on your success.
We have a brand that is synonymous with recruitment in the UK and opens doors with clients in all areas, we have the internal infrastructure to support exponential growth and a leadership structure that supports and nurtures talent, we are market leaders in learning and development and have featured on the CV of thousands of successful recruiters and recruitment leaders, this is a truly exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to develop their own career in a structured and supported environment where individuals flourish and thrive and propel their careers.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.