- Office Location: Velky Spalicek Starobrnenska 8, 602 00, Brno, Czech Republic,
- Office Name: Brno Central
- Salary: £neg - £neg
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 481544
Are you a recruitment manager looking for a new opportunity with the world’s largest family-owned recruitment business, or an experienced recruiter wanting to move into management?
Do you speak Czech/Slovak and English? Do you like to be generously rewarded for your enthusiasm and hard work. If so, join the successful team in Brno as a Business Manager!
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
Reed is the world’s largest family-owned recruitment business with significant operations within continental Europe and Asia Pacific. Reed have 3000+ employees across the globe and a turnover of over £1 billion. We are a family company and decide things on our own with no influence from external shareholders. We are fair, open and honest so that your career is entirely up to the efforts and hard-work you’ll put into this role!
Our teams in Brno focus on several key areas including: Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Procurement & Supply Chain, Business Support, Multilingual Shared Services, Technology. The team is established and made up of successful recruitment specialists, with each team specialising in a different industry.
Our working environment is international (English is spoken every day in the office) and there is a lot of space for personal ideas and development. We have informal and open communication, speak freely to each other, and like to spend time together including outside the office.
As a Recruitment Business Manager you will run a successful recruitment desk, leading from the front to motivate and inspire. You will demonstrate expertise as a recruiter in your own specialist market and act as an example to your team in candidate and client facing activities. The Business Manager must therefore successfully manage, lead and motivate the team within their office. This will include:
- Ensuring that recruitment consultants undertake the relevant training, including the three year training and development programme and relevant on-the-job training to ensure that they are effective in their roles
- Conducting performance reviews and one-to-one meetings in accordance with established performance management frameworks to identify development needs
- Taking action to address development needs such as coaching, mentoring or identifying further training requirements
- Encouraging recruitment consultants to develop their skills and create opportunities for career progression in line with the career development framework
- Motivating the team using appropriate reward, recognition and incentive strategies
- Directly addressing issues that may arise within the team
The Business Manager should always work within best practice guidelines and set an example for all co-members to follow in terms of service delivery, creativity, performance, networking and the development and sustaining of professional relationships.
What can Reed offer?
- Uncapped commission based on your performance
- Transparent and fair career and salary development structure – gives clear net income targets so you will know exactly what you need to do to progress your career with Reed
- Funded language course, Reed encourages and supports co-members to learn or develop languages where there is a connection with the language being learned and the job that they are doing
- Lunch vouchers fully paid by Reed
- Company mobile with unlimited calls for personal usage
- Structured induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- High achievers awards – an annual event celebrating co-member success
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Ongoing learning – a wide range of digital, practical and personal development courses
- Paid sabbaticals at 10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday time allowance increasing with loyalty
- Moving home leave
- Star awards – Reed rewards top performers
- Co-member Assistance Programme offering access to an independent, confidential advice line and counselling service
- Mentoring scheme – build a trusted relationship with a trained Mentor who will support your performance
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.