- Office Location: Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Str. 12. 2nd Floor, Office 204, Budapest
- Office Name: Budapest MSS
- Salary: £21000 - £21000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 477987
Salary: 21,000 Ft
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working as a Business Manager in EMEA, means you’ll be working under a respected brand name which was established in 1960; you’ll be there to support a team of successful recruiters, leading from the front to motivate and inspire your specialist team. Your Team will be the MSS desk, which covers Business Support, HR, Supply Chain and Procurement, Sales and Marketing and Accounting and finance. You will manage a team of 4-6 people including Researchers (Resourcers) and Consultants.
Our company is devoted to providing a great work/life balance and benefits package. Within this role, working from home/flexible working opportunities are openly available to candidates looking to join Reed and further their careers within the industry!
Your main duty as a Business Manager is to demonstrate expertise as a recruiter in your own specialist market and act as an example to your team in candidate and client facing activities set out in the Consultants role profiles. Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings, sales presentations, client visits and networking events.
- Growing the business by exploring potential opportunities and cross selling other Reed solutions within the existing client portfolio through activities such as service reviews and client visits.
- Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media, and referrals
- Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to work with Reed.
- Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking.
- Engaging and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience, and career goals.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed by yourself and your team in order to meet legislative and internal quality/compliance requirements.
- Identify current and future market trends, working with your team to ensure a robust pipeline of candidates.
- Set, monitor, and manage daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and sales activity for your team in order to drive optimum performance.
- Review the office dashboard and other financial reports to understand areas of strength. Build an action plan to deliver areas of weakness in discussion with your line manager.
- Analyse financial data for your team in order to identify potential opportunities and threats, applying resources where needed to maximise profitability.
- Have an awareness of you and your teams’ financial targets.
- Support your line manager in the financial forecasting for you and your team.
- Assist your line manager with the recruitment and training of new team members.
- Lead by example and work to best practice in line with Reed’s culture.
- Maintain good morale within your team to keep motivation levels high.
- Carry out day to day management of your team including time keeping, attitude, performance, and absence management.
- Carry out weekly sales meetings with your team.
- Good understanding and management of the recruitment process including attraction strategies, workforce planning, response handling etc.
- Hits personal billing targets and takes ownership and accountability for the success of the team.
- Be commercially focused and understand the contribution you and your team make to Reed.
- Act as the face of the business to promote Reed as a company to work with and a company to work for.
- Proactively identifies business problems and takes a solution driven approach to overcoming them.
- Influence and collaborate with others to ensure excellent customer service and successful business performance.
- Conduct client meetings to build and maintain a strong professional network, whilst proactively developing business.
- Leads the team to hit activity targets, KPIs and sales forecasts.
- Coach Co-Members on recruitment best practice to support their development, both on the job and during periodic reviews.
- Exceptional MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Experience in a Business Manager/Branch Recruitment Manager role.
- Experience working as a Senior/Executive/Specialist Consultant for more than 1-2 years, ready to take on next challenge and step up into a management role.
- Fluent in English and Hungarian.
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.