- Office Location: Carriage House, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford GU1 4TX
- Office Name: Guildford Technology
- Salary: £30000 - £55000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 474769
Guildford– (with blended home working and office working)
£30,000 to £70,000+ OTE + car allowance
Business Manager – Guildford
Are you an experienced Business Manager with a passion for recruitment?
Or are you an experienced recruiter looking for your first step into management?
Are you wanting security in your role & build your career with a global brand?
A fantastic opportunity to join Reed- Guildford Technology as a Business Manager has just become available!
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as Business Manager for Reed Guildford, you would play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and develop the team, making the role your own!
What sets Reed Technology apart?
- Longevity across consultants and management team avg. 6-7 years. Our Managing Director has been with the business 15 years and counting!
- We operate a dedicated specialist Practice business within the IT market, we truly are specialists
- We operate a boutique style IT business with the stability, backing and client base of a business the size of Reed
- Every business need tech professionals– it is one of the fastest growing recruitment sectors in the World!
What Reed can offer you:
- Dynamic Working Policy / WFH / Office Mix
- Latest technology – Surface Go / MS Teams
- Support towards Recruitment Qualifications
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both consultants and managers
- Very competitive uncapped bonus schemes
- Long service sabbaticals
- As a Business Manager your main objective will be to increase profitability for your business ensuring targets are met and performance is high
- You will run a successful recruitment desk, leading by example to motivate and inspire
- You will grow & develop your client base to gain the greatest market share
- You will demonstrate expertise as a recruiter and act as an example to your team in candidate and client facing activities
- The Business Manager always works within best practice guidelines and sets an example to follow in terms or service delivery, creativity, performance, networking and developing and sustaining professional relationships
- You will able to demonstrate leadership skills, sales expertise & resilience
- You must who have the tenacity, ambition, and drive to identify, build, and grow our market share within your geographical area
- You will be heavily supported and encouraged to maximise your full potential
- You will advocate the Reed values; we work together, we are fair, open and honest & we take ownership
If this is something you are interested in, please apply today!
Reed is truly one of the best places to work – see our most recent awards:
24th – Job Crowd Top Companies – Top place for apprentices – 2021
Management Today’s ‘Special Recognition Award: ‘Response to Covid-19’ for the support provided to others throughout the pandemic – 2021
Reed Voted One of Europe’s Most Inclusive Companies – Reed ranked 208th in Europe on the published list of 850 companies, 61st in the UK (2nd in our industry) – 2020
Reed one of the best places to work – Glassdoor – Reed is the only Recruitment Company to have been placed on the UK top 50 – 2020
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.