- Office Location: Bank Quay House Sankey Street Warrington, WA1 1NN
- Office Name: Warrington Scientific
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 463186
Reed Scientific are looking for a Business Manager to join their team in Warrington.
Reed scientific has been established for over 20 years based in the heart of the North West with a strong presence throughout the North West. Covering vertical markets in the pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Biotechnology, Materials, Medical Devices, Materials, Cosmetics. With the investment and focus on scientific research and development in the current market there has never been a better time to join this thriving sector.
As a Business Manager you will run a successful recruitment desk, leading from the front to motivate and inspire. You will demonstrate expertise as a recruiter in your own specialist market and act as an example to your team in candidate and client facing activities. The Business Manager must therefore successfully manage, lead and motivate Recruitment Consultants within their office. This will include:
- Ensuring that Recruitment Consultants undertake the relevant training, including the three year training and development programme and relevant on-the-job training to ensure that they are effective in their roles
- Conducting performance reviews and one-to-one meetings in accordance with established performance management frameworks to identify development needs
- Taking action to address development needs such as coaching, mentoring or identifying further training requirements
- Encouraging Recruitment Consultants to develop their skills and create opportunities for career progression in line with the career development framework
- Motivating the team using appropriate reward, recognition and incentive strategies
- Directly addressing issues that may arise within the team
The Business Manager should always work within best practice guidelines and set an example for all Co-Members to follow in terms of service delivery, creativity, performance, networking and the development and sustaining of professional relationships.
You will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent uncapped Commission scheme
- Car allowance
- Career development framework
- Access to industry leading training and additional courses such as NLP
- Paid Sabbaticals at 5 and 10 year service
- Reward Scheme
- And much more…
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.