- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name: Head Office - Customer, Holborn
- Salary: £50000 - £75000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 464627
Business Development Manager
Reed Professional Services are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Team in Covent Garden, London
Basic Salary: £50,000 plus commission (OTE £60,000 – £75,000 per annum)
Location: Covent Garden, London (please note that we offer the ability to work between home and the office)
Contract: Full time and Permanent
Who are Reed Professional Services?
Reed Professional Services are part of REED Global, a management consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company. We specialise in IT and associated sectors, providing a mix of high value consultancy, advisory services, project delivery and programme management to globally recognised clients.
The role requires a person who can maximise RPS’s unique sales potential and is comfortable operating in dynamic environments. You will be responsible for helping create and execute the sales strategy for RPS, with the expectation that you have a proven track record in in delivering sustainable, profitable and repeatable sales across professional service accounts.
The role has a large potential to expand and develop as new clients are won, with the role playing a pivotal role in RPS’ ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
To be responsible for helping build and execute the sales strategy for RPS, capitalising on existing markets to develop further markets for RPS’s services. You will play a fundamental role in developing, planning, implementing and delivering sales and marketing activities in order to meet the company targets for future growth. Proven expertise and a track record in delivering sustainable, profitable business development in a professional services environment is essential to be successful in this role.
Desirable Attributes and Experience
- Experienced in public sector and private sector sales
- Specific sector expertise with a clear success rate within either Media, Central Government, Financial Services or IT
- Solution driving mentality
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial approach to solution selling
- Excellent, proven sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and people skills, good planning and organisational skills
What can REED offer me in return?
- Competitive bonus potential
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Structured Career Development Scheme – based on your performance
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Moving home leave – REED offer a paid day’s leave to help when you move home
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more…
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.