- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Professional Services
- Salary: £50000 - £75000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 464627
Business Development Manager
Reed Professional Services are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Team in Covent Garden, London
Basic Salary: £50,000 plus uncapped commission (OTE £75,000 per annum) plus car allowance
Location: London (please note that we offer the ability to work between home and the office)
Contract: Full time and Permanent
Who are Reed Professional Services?
Reed Professional Services are part of Reed Global, a management consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company. We specialise in IT, digital transformation, programme and project management and associated sectors, providing a mix of high value consultancy, advisory services, project delivery and programme management to globally recognised clients.
The role requires a person who can maximise RPS’s unique sales potential and is comfortable operating in dynamic environments. You will be responsible for helping create and execute the sales strategy for RPS, with the expectation that you have a proven track record in in delivering sustainable, profitable and repeatable sales across professional service accounts.
The role has a large potential to expand and develop as new clients are won, with the role playing a pivotal role in RPS’ ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
To be responsible for helping build and execute the sales strategy for RPS, capitalising on existing markets to develop further markets for RPS’s services. You will play a fundamental role in developing, planning, implementing and delivering sales and marketing activities in order to meet the company targets for future growth. Proven expertise and a track record in delivering sustainable, profitable business development in a professional services environment is essential to be successful in this role.
Desirable Attributes and Experience
- Experienced professional services sales
- Experienced in public sector and private sector sales
- Specific sector expertise with a clear success rate within either Media, Central Government, Financial Services or IT
- Solution driving mentality
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial approach to solution selling
- Excellent, proven sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and people skills, good planning and organisational skills
What can Reed Professional Services offer me in return?
- Uncapped commission based on your performance
- Additional performance incentives recognising those stand-out periods, with the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime, a luxury electric car, or bundle of the latest tech gadgets!
- Structured induction and ongoing learning throughout your career – offering a wide range of digital, practical and personal development courses
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- High achievers awards – an annual event celebrating co-member success
- Star awards – A £1,000 bonus awarded to our new starter account teams who start their career at Reed exceptionally well!
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Long service awards and sabbaticals – Reed recognises the loyalty of long serving co-members by awarding gifts in the form of anniversary lunches, additional holiday, paid sabbaticals and monetary gifts up to £1,000
- Holiday allowance scheme with option to purchase and carry over holiday plus additional moving home leave
- Co-member Assistance Programme offering access to an independent, confidential advice line and counselling service.
- Mentoring scheme – build a trusted relationship with a trained Mentor who will support your performance
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: Cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.