- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name:
- Salary: £35000 - £45000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 454934
Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager – Reed Talent Solutions
- Competitive basic salary + car allowance
- Location – London
- £60,000 – £70,000 OTE in first year. £70,000 + second year OTE.
A career with REED is exciting, challenging and above all, we offer our Co-Members a rewarding experience and culture. Our purpose of Improving Lives Through Work is at the heart of what we do and this role focuses on delivering valuable recruitment solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work with our Core Network of recruitment specialisms delivering new business wins across a variety of vertical markets and sectors. Working for REED, the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, you will have the opportunity to join at a time of exciting change and influence the future success in your region.
The Business Development Manager will be targeted on identifying and winning new business opportunities with businesses in these sectors via Preferred Supply Agreements and Sole or Lead Supply contracts.
This will be achieved through engaging with passive and active client stakeholders to develop relationships that identify, develop and gain new or additional business for the RSR Core Network.
In developing the relationships with key stakeholders, HR/Procurement Directors/Talent Acquisition Managers and other Senior Directors, the Business Development Manager will gain trusted status as a specialist in resourcing solutions offering expert knowledge and consultancy designed to directly address and influence clients thought processes.
You will be expected to:
- Respond to formal tender processes
- Develop bespoke proposals
- Identify high quality new or growth PSL business.
- Lead on tender responses
- Conduct contract negotiations and essentially secure a place on our clients’ preferred supplier list (PSL)
- Widen the scope of opportunities to capture spend across multiple categories to benefit our specialist divisions
Success will be measured by being seen as a sales leader through new contract wins and income growth in your area.
You will have experience of successful business development, securing high value contracts and a deep understanding of the recruitment industry.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.