- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: Private Sector Sales - RTS
- Salary: £40000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 549253
Business Development Executive
We are on the hunt for a Business Development Executive to join our growing team of professionals. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about creating innovative solutions and eager to take on new challenges. You will play a key role in generating leads, building relationships, and attending networking events, with the flexibility to make the role your own.
Day to day of the role:
- Generate new business opportunities through lead generation and networking.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients.
- Work autonomously, managing your own schedule and deliverables.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement business development strategies.
- Progress into managing client relationships and contribute to the overall business development strategy.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Outbound sales experience within a recruitment role.
- Resilience in the face of challenges and the ability to bounce back from setbacks.
- A proactive approach with a results-oriented mindset.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new market conditions and business needs.
- A team player who can also thrive independently.
- Opportunity to shape the role and make a significant impact within the company.
- Career progression opportunities in solution management and strategy.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a dynamic team and have the skills we’re looking for, please apply today by submitting your CV detailing your suitability for the Business Development Executive role.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.