- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £31000 - £35500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 525008
Business Development Executive
Reed.co.uk is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their established Sales Team in Holborn, London.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for growing an existing base of clients and generating business from new clients who do not currently use Reed.co.uk as well as managing the relationship of existing reseller clients.
- Growing the reseller client base by generating business with new clients
- Develop relationships with existing clients and increase value of the reseller client base
- Regular contact with new and existing clients
- Finding news ways to increase revenue and help with the strategy of managing the desk
- Helping set up new child accounts, edit jobs, create proposals and solve client enquiries
- Educating clients on different ways they can utilise the site to sell more products to their end client
Skills and Experience
- Experience of looking after and growing accounts
- Experience of developing revenue from new business
- Able to create account strategies
- Telephone sales experience
- Enthusiastic and creative problem solver
- A consultative approach to sales and being comfortable asking for business
- A proven track-record of consistent achievement of sales KPIs and targets
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills and an ability to interact with diverse audiences
- Results driven, motivated and passionate about sales
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription.
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants, and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.