- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Salary: £23000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 520874
Business Development Executive
Reed Screening is one of the fastest growing businesses – both within Reed, and in the wider screening and compliance market.
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive. The role will cover the whole of the UK and will ideally be based in Manchester.
Salary is £23,000 + bonus.
The Business Development Executive will work across the Reed Screening & Compliance department delivering new business wins by effectively dealing with and closing leads. They will manage the end-to-end sales process for all potential business incoming enquiries, close sales by managing clients through the process as quickly and efficiently as possible, and be able to portray Reed Screening as leaders in the market and represent that to clients.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- To research the pre-employment vetting market
- Targeting the SME market
- To maximise the conversion of opportunities by proactively targeting business leads
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting and sales pipeline information to ensure preparedness for potential new business wins
- Develop and keep under review sales and marketing literature specific to Screening & Compliance
- Ensure adherence to processes as appropriate, working with the Screening teams to ensure compliance with set standards and protocols.
- Work with the Operational team to ensure that business that is won is effectively transitioned into business as usual.
- To assist in managing the social networking platforms for Screening & Compliance i.e. LinkedIn
The ideal candidate?
- An excellent and persuasive communicator at all levels
- Capability to develop a strong ‘network’ within the industry
- A self driven individual
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.