- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £31,000 - £35,500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 502828
Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive is an important role sitting within the Recruitment Consultancy channel at Reed.co.uk.
With a focus on sourcing, prospecting and winning key Recruitment Consultancy customers from outbound activity, this role is ideal for somebody who loves the thrill of hunting and converting new business. With achievable targets, this role gives the Business Development Executive fantastic earning potential!
- Working strategically to identify and engage high potential customers with trials of reed.co.uk
- Self-sourcing leads
- Growing portfolio through business development
- Closing sales opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Previous Business Development experience including cold calling
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Attention to detail and organised
- Consultative Sales approach
- Rapport/Relationship building experience
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription .
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.