- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name: Farringdon Education
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 494168
Business Development Executive
For over 60 years Reed’s education recruitment specialists have been delivering outstanding service to schools and educational settings across the UK. Our national network of specialist education recruiters work with over 10% of UK schools and understand the complex requirements of the classroom, with many coming from a teaching background. As a leading education recruitment agency, Reed’s experts are available all year round, providing support during, and out of, our office hours – we are there to support recruitment needs as they arise.
As Business Development Executive you will
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise of Reed Education markets and the businesses that operate within these markets
- For these businesses, you will identify, engage and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Identify any immediate or future business opportunities
- Support delivery, deployment, and follow-up with leads
Qualified new business opportunities will be managed through to completion. You will be involved in market research, lead generation, meetings, presentations and networking events.
This is a pro-active sales role where you will be required to develop strong client networks and relationships through a combination of research, cold calling, virtual meetings and email and Linkedin communications. You will be highly motivated to succeed, resilient, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to quickly build working relationships.
Please note that the role offers hybrid working, where you can split your time between working in the office and from home.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.