- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: London Sourcing Centre - Bury St
- Salary: £28000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 463010
Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive – Reed Talent Solutions
Salary: £28k-£40k plus bonus
Location – London / Northampton (flexible)
Exciting opportunity to join a successful sales team within the UK’s Talent Solutions Provider of the Year!
As Business Development Executive you will
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise of Reed Talent Solutions’ core target markets and the businesses that operate within these markets.
- For these businesses, you will identify, engage and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across procurement, HR and talent acquisition, promoting and building awareness of our core products and services,
- Identify any immediate or future business opportunities
- Secure meetings with these clients for the Solutions Director to discuss our products / services in more detail
- Support delivery, deployment, and follow-up with respect to planned marketing campaigns and events.
Qualified new business opportunities will be managed through to completion by the Solutions Director, with support from the Business Development Executive as required / directed. This may include market research, data gathering and analysis and support with creating proposals and presentations.
This is a pro-active sales role where you will be required to develop strong client networks and relationships through a combination of research, cold calling, virtual meetings and email and Linkedin communications. You will be highly motivated to succeed, resilient, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to quickly build an understanding of our core MSP, RPO and Consultancy products (full training and support on this will be provided by the Solutions Manager / Director).
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and ambitious graduate, or a more experienced recruiter/business developer to join a successful sales team (TIARA Talent Solutions Provider of the Year) and build a career in Recruitment Outsourcing. In addition to the great rewards on offer and a collaborative and dynamic team environment, there will be opportunities to progress via our career development framework to solutions manager,
Experience working on recruitment outsourcing contracts/sales would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.