- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £31500 - £36000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 460868
Business Development Executive
channel at Reed.co.uk.
channel at Reed.co.uk. With a focus on sourcing, prospecting and winning key Recruitment Consultancy
customers from outbound activity, this role is ideal for somebody who loves the thrill of hunting and
converting new business.
- Working strategically to identify customers with high potential and begin working with them as a
- key partner in their recruitment process.
- Championing usage of all sales systems (i.e. Salesforce) and using them to define and
- understand your “must win” target client list.
- Self-sourcing leads via competitor sites, news articles, LinkedIn, Job Market Insights etc.
- Effectively and efficiently answering incoming customer enquiries (phone, e-mail, via the
- Identifying and engaging high potential customers with trials of reed.co.uk services, ensuring
- maximum benefit for both the customer and reed.co.uk, and meeting them face-to-face as
- Accurate recording of data and call notes in Salesforce, and using this CRM to correctly manage
- and plan daily activities.
- Implementing and identifying own actions agreed in weekly Call Coaching sessions.
- Offering all prospective and existing customers a market-leading customer service, representing
- the reed.co.uk brand to the highest level – whether over the phone or face-to-face.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to write and speak fluent English to a high standard.
- Attention to detail and ability to organise a high volume of sales activities.
- The ability to engage with a range of personalities easily and make a good first impression.
- Experience in cold calling B2B New Business prospects.
- Ability to effectively identify a plan of action for target clients over a quarter.
- Strong experience within recruitment or recruitment advertising, or in-depth knowledge of the
- recruitment market.
- Demonstrable experience of negotiation in a previous role.
- The ability to understand, retain, and use information gathered from a customer.
- Previous experience of using a CRM (but especially Salesforce).
- Face-to-face experience (B2B)
- Key Measures and Targets
- Periodic & Quarterly revenue target – increasing to match co-member’s time served.
- Inputs: Outbound Dials; total Phone Activity; Self-sourced Leads; New Business opportunities
- Sales DNA: Engagement with and completion of actions set in weekly coaching sessions.
- Other periodic and ongoing KPIs related to overall business goals (i.e. speaking to customers
- about new products / service changes)
What we offer
- Fantastic earning potential with uncapped commission
- Dynamic Working (Office/Home)
- Seasonal Activities/Campaigns (Love Mondays) such as fitness/wellbeing, food treats
- Online Discount Club for high street and online retailer, earn cashback etc
- Course Expense support for self development (after passing probation)
- Healthcare expense support – (after passing probation)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commuting Support (Season Ticket Loan) (after passing probation)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.