- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - New York Street
- Sector: Screening & Compliance
- Salary: £22000 - £22000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 452978
Business Development Executive
Reed Screening is one of the fastest growing businesses – both within Reed, and in the wider screening and compliance market.
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive for a 6 month fixed term contract. The role will cover the whole of the UK and will ideally be based in Manchester where Reed Screening is located, however the location can be flexible.
The Business Development Executive will work across the Reed Screening & Compliance department delivering new business wins by effectively dealing with and closing incoming and ongoing leads. They will manage the end-to-end sales process for all incoming enquiries, close sales by managing clients through the process as quickly and efficiently as possible, and be able to portray Reed Screening as leaders in the market and represent that to clients.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- To research the pre-employment vetting market
- To maximise the conversion of opportunities by proactively targeting incoming and ongoing leads
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting and sales pipeline information to ensure preparedness for potential new business wins
- Develop and keep under review sales and marketing literature specific to Screening & Compliance
- Ensure adherence to processes as appropriate, working with the Screening teams to ensure compliance with set standards and protocols.
- Work with the Operational team to ensure that business that is won is effectively transitioned into business as usual.
- To assist in managing the social networking platforms for Screening & Compliance i.e. LinkedIn
The ideal candidate?
- An excellent and persuasive communicator at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to develop a strong ‘network’ within the industry
- A self driven individual
Our purpose at REED of improving lives through work is at the heart of what we do. If you’re a motivated and hardworking individual, with a passion for leadership, the ability to support and develop others and great communication skills, then this could be the role for you. Being part of the REED family means joining a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, making REED the perfect career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role. Get ready to Love Mondays and start your journey by applying now!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.